Sunday, May 17, 2009

5/17/2009 - garden Pics

This week was pretty mild. We got a good rain twice this week. I counted and I have 14 green tomatoes and 17 small jalapenos.

This is not a jungle picture, but I might have to start saying that if I don't weed this pretty soon.

Here is my Caladiums and Elephant ear

The upside down tomato has started growing now that it is trying to grow up. Still the best way to grow tomatoes is in the ground.



Here is my tomatoes that I stated from a seed. They are growing compared to the last photo. They have been in for a full week now.

The corn has the thing in the middle. It is still not real tall, but I don't care as long as I get corn.

Here is the Jalapenos

Cantaloupe

Squash again might have made the biggest growth. I can see the beginning stages of blooms on the inside.

My Tomato plants are growing big. Most are taller than the cages down.

No comments:

Post a Comment