Monday, April 13, 2009

4/13

Here is a look at my jalapeno plants. We finally got some rain last night. We have been in a severe drought. I think they are OK, just not a lot of growth.

Here are some flowers I planted by the house and to be honest with you I have no idea what they are, I cant remember what I planted. The white stick to the left is suppose to be an elephant ear. I cant wait until it grows.

Corn; the corn is growing great. I need to go through and thin it out so they get maximum growth, Jack Frost didnt hurt them.


I am excited about these, My carrots. They are growing great. My only problem is they are growing in a pot.

Finally my blueberries, NO this is not an old picture. It is still alive, but I dont see a lot of growth. Man it looks like I need to weed my beds.




No comments:

Post a Comment